Xenon (CURRENCY:XNN) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. During the last week, Xenon has traded down 30.1% against the U.S. dollar. Xenon has a market cap of $12.81 million and $417.00 worth of Xenon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Xenon token can currently be bought for $0.0427 or 0.00000514 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta and Mercatox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012574 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $108.14 or 0.01306080 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021437 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012091 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00049984 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,522.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002581 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.59 or 0.00297039 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00107339 BTC.
Xenon Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Xenon is a project that aims to create an alternative blockchain from the EOS project open-source codebase. In order to reduce the regulatory risks associated with the standard crowdfunding method (Initial Coin Offering) and ensure a widespread distribution of the tokens, Xenon will distribute their tokens through an airdrop. The Proposed Airdrop:- Total tokens 1,000,000,000 XNN – 70% airdropped:- 300,000,000 XNN proportionally airdropped to all ether addresses with >0.1 ether – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped based on bitcoin proof-of-holding – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped via proof-of-individuality mechanisms- Much of the remaining XNN will be used in social media/bounty/referral campaigns and developer incentives Xenon token (XNN) actually is an ERC-20 token, later the Xenon team plans to convert it to Xenon coins in the newly-launched blockchain. “
Xenon Token Trading
Xenon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Mercatox. It is not possible to buy Xenon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Xenon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Xenon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xenon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xenon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.