Xios (CURRENCY:XIOS) traded down 6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 11th. One Xios coin can now be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00001795 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, YoBit and CoinsMarkets. Xios has a market cap of $324,085.00 and approximately $172.00 worth of Xios was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Xios has traded 27.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.70 or 0.00554100 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007753 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010165 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003196 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009738 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.14 or 0.00144036 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00042500 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Xios is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. Xios transactions will be accommodated in block's size of 40mb. Additionally, Xios team aims to integrate a wallet providing users with E2E (exchange-to-exchange) messaging, Stealth Mixer, and Stealth Addresses. “
Xios Coin Trading
Xios can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CryptoBridge and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to purchase Xios directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xios must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Xios using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Xios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.