ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One ZenCash coin can now be bought for about $37.13 or 0.00451741 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, COSS, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. During the last week, ZenCash has traded up 0.3% against the dollar. ZenCash has a total market capitalization of $118.65 million and $834,613.00 worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $125.38 or 0.01525530 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $452.69 or 0.05507940 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00048406 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $96.55 or 0.01174720 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00028398 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016632 BTC.
ZenCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
ZenCash Coin Trading
ZenCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase ZenCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZenCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZenCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.