Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded up 6.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 11th. One Zetacoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0083 or 0.00000097 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinEgg, YoBit and Bleutrade. Over the last seven days, Zetacoin has traded down 0.4% against the dollar. Zetacoin has a total market capitalization of $1.38 million and $1,563.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,548.82 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,268.24 or 0.14862000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00048468 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.37 or 0.00345644 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00030377 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00028673 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $152.98 or 0.01800650 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004713 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004289 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zetacoin is an open source crypto-currency based on Bitcoin and SHA-256. It has faster transaction times and faster difficulty adjustments. Initial coin mining is 160 million coins, thereafter a yearly inflation of 1 million coins. The transaction speed is 20X faster than that of Bitcoin. The coin can be traded on Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal. “
Zetacoin Coin Trading
Zetacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Cryptopia, Bleutrade and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Zetacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zetacoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.