Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Zeusshield token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0264 or 0.00000316 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Bit-Z, Gate.io and HitBTC. Zeusshield has a market capitalization of $30.46 million and approximately $723,488.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Zeusshield has traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012652 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004630 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $108.41 or 0.01303510 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021417 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012051 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00050862 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,709.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002409 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.95 or 0.00300000 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00107113 BTC.
Zeusshield Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Gate.io, Bit-Z and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.