Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded 10% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One Zoin coin can currently be bought for $1.16 or 0.00014315 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last week, Zoin has traded 27.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Zoin has a market cap of $19.40 million and $72,598.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,178.43 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $819.50 or 0.10089600 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,228.48 or 0.15124900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $151.18 or 0.01861350 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $232.76 or 0.02865770 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.50 or 0.00301603 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $123.70 or 0.01522950 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $436.33 or 0.05372030 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.43 or 0.00103777 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Zoin Coin Trading
Zoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Zoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.