ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded up 5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. ZrCoin has a market capitalization of $5.71 million and approximately $64,421.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ZrCoin has traded 16.8% higher against the US dollar. One ZrCoin token can now be bought for approximately $1.50 or 0.00017698 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and Tidex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012567 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $112.64 or 0.01328200 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004595 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021162 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011817 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00050436 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 870.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001461 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.42 or 0.00323352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00108030 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
ZrCoin Token Trading
ZrCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, HitBTC and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZrCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZrCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.