0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded up 4.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One 0x token can now be purchased for approximately $1.06 or 0.00012280 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Gate.io, Binance and Bitfinex. In the last seven days, 0x has traded 16.6% higher against the US dollar. 0x has a total market cap of $536.60 million and approximately $4.79 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012248 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.80 or 0.01298440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004520 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021018 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011678 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00049625 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 412.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002109 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.54 or 0.00343049 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00106624 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens. The 0x token (ZRX) is used by Makers and Takers to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books). ZRX tokens are also used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time. “
0x Token Trading
0x can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bitfinex, Livecoin, Gate.io, OKEx, IDEX, Binance, Gatecoin, Huobi, Poloniex, ChaoEX, HitBTC, BigONE, EtherDelta, Radar Relay and Mercatox. It is not possible to buy 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.