1337 (CURRENCY:1337) traded up 16.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 12th. 1337 has a market capitalization of $11.83 million and $55,600.00 worth of 1337 was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, 1337 has traded up 44.7% against the US dollar. One 1337 coin can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.87 or 0.00090190 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00103820 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00051104 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004219 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $67.03 or 0.00765399 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00035624 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00110955 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 20.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000224 BTC.
1337 Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling 1337
1337 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, YoBit, CoinExchange and CoinsMarkets. It is not currently possible to purchase 1337 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 1337 must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 1337 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 1337 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1337 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.