adbank (CURRENCY:ADB) traded up 9.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One adbank token can now be bought for about $0.0255 or 0.00000288 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX and Kucoin. Over the last seven days, adbank has traded 36.4% higher against the US dollar. adbank has a market cap of $0.00 and $115,264.00 worth of adbank was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.02 or 0.01285160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004431 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00020983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011289 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00048261 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002007 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.61 or 0.00333771 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00104590 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adbank is an online ad platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform will leverage the blockchain and AI technologies to remove the costly middlemen and also mitigate the $50 billion problems of ad fraud. By using the Adbank platform, publishers will be able to get paid for their content while charging advertisers less and creating a transparent ecosystem that benefits all key stakeholders in the industry. Existing ad platforms will be able to access anti-fraud AI tools through Adbank’s API, which will be powered with ADB tokens. “
Buying and Selling adbank
adbank can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not possible to buy adbank directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adbank must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy adbank using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for adbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adbank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.