AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 12th. AdEx has a total market cap of $77.45 million and approximately $13.36 million worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, AdEx has traded 33.1% higher against the dollar. One AdEx token can currently be purchased for about $1.29 or 0.00014870 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, HitBTC, Bittrex and Liqui.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012298 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $111.17 or 0.01287310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021089 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011578 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048707 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 154.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002261 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.16 or 0.00325733 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00105949 BTC.
AdEx Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AdEx is a decentralized Ad exchange built on the Ethereum network Focusing on the entertainment industry and video streaming services and publishers, AdEx aims to replace the traditional digital advertising models by providing a transparent, focused solution for advertisers to collaborate with ad publishers directly, skipping middlemen fees and complications. The platform also ensures that the end user can understand and control the ads delivered to them through the use of the AdEx User Profile personalized page. The AdEx token (ADX) is used within the AdEx Platform to buy or sell advertising space and time. “
AdEx Token Trading
AdEx can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Bittrex, Binance, HitBTC, Liqui and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy AdEx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdEx must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AdEx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.