adToken (CURRENCY:ADT) traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 12th. One adToken token can now be purchased for $0.0790 or 0.00000895 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and EtherDelta. adToken has a market cap of $47.40 million and approximately $1.40 million worth of adToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, adToken has traded 36.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.94 or 0.01279160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004486 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021132 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011371 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00048563 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 54.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.39 or 0.00344127 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00105348 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AdChain is an Ethereum-based digital advertisement platform that aims to fix the fraudulent environment of online advertising namely bot traffic, malvertisements, trackers, spoofed domains, lack of coordination and systemic fraud. ADT is an ERC20 token that is used in order to ver publishers who wish to join the system, employing a “challenge period” during which any ADT holder who believes the publisher is fraudulent can issue a challenge and match the publisher's ADT deposit. “
adToken Token Trading
adToken can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy adToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade adToken must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy adToken using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for adToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.