Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 12th. During the last seven days, Aeon has traded up 35% against the U.S. dollar. Aeon has a market cap of $49.10 million and $86,527.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aeon coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.17 or 0.00036104 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $248.40 or 0.02827150 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00019001 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00032347 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012332 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002900 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AEON is a privacy driven cryptocurrency that allows anonymous payments. AeonCoin uses a CPU/GPU friendly algorithm “
Aeon Coin Trading
Aeon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Aeon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.