Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded up 13.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One Aeron token can currently be bought for about $1.76 or 0.00019593 BTC on popular exchanges including Bit-Z, EtherDelta, Gate.io and Kuna. Aeron has a total market cap of $22.83 million and approximately $3.19 million worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Aeron has traded up 39.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012191 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $114.40 or 0.01276120 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004468 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00020971 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011171 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00048835 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002088 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.12 or 0.00335945 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00104149 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The solution that Aeron proposes, relies on blockchain technology to track aircraft maintenance and pilot logs. Aeron is constructing a database and an online system that is decentralized and hosts global data on aircraft, flight schools and pilots. This electronic logging system would enable pilots to have logs that can be verified online, making aviation safer for everyone involved. “
Aeron Token Trading
Aeron can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Mercatox, Bit-Z, EtherDelta, Binance, Kuna, Tidex and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Aeron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeron must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.