Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 12th. In the last week, Aeternity has traded 16.5% higher against the US dollar. One Aeternity token can now be purchased for $2.62 or 0.00030485 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox, Liqui and AEX. Aeternity has a total market capitalization of $610.46 million and $3.58 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012339 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $111.65 or 0.01299230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004516 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021132 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011658 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00049799 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 256.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00048191 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00143820 BTC.
Aeternity Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, BigONE, Mercatox, Liqui, EtherDelta, Gate.io, AEX and Coinbene. It is not possible to purchase Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeternity must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.