AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded 11.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Over the last seven days, AidCoin has traded up 25.3% against the US dollar. AidCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $363,181.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AidCoin token can now be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00003550 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $113.51 or 0.01285570 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004449 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00020824 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011388 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00048211 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 41.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002048 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.51 or 0.00334173 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00104830 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
AidCoin Token Trading
AidCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not presently possible to buy AidCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AidCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AidCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.