Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 5.6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. Aion has a market cap of $234.96 million and approximately $3.90 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Aion has traded up 20.3% against the US dollar. One Aion token can currently be purchased for about $2.96 or 0.00034492 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, Radar Relay and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012339 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.65 or 0.01299230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004516 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021132 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011658 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00049799 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 256.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.52 or 0.00331870 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00106646 BTC.
Aion Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Aion Token Trading
Aion can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, Radar Relay, Token Store and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.