AirSwap (CURRENCY:AST) traded 17.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. In the last week, AirSwap has traded up 15.6% against the U.S. dollar. One AirSwap token can now be bought for $0.63 or 0.00007254 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Binance, OKEx and Gatecoin. AirSwap has a total market capitalization of $94.89 million and approximately $4.51 million worth of AirSwap was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.01 or 0.01284420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004513 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021092 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048678 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 137% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.92 or 0.00320217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00105735 BTC.
AirSwap Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Swap protocol provides a peer-to-peer methodology to exchange assets on the Ethereum blockchain. AirSwap is an ERC20 token that will have two functionalities, signal the intention to buy or sell Ethereum-based tokens and to give voting power to the traders providing managing capabilities to the roles of Oracles within the platform. “
Buying and Selling AirSwap
AirSwap can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OKEx, Liqui, Binance, EtherDelta and Gatecoin. It is not possible to buy AirSwap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AirSwap must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AirSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AirSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AirSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.