ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Over the last seven days, ALIS has traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar. One ALIS token can now be purchased for about $0.36 or 0.00004013 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. ALIS has a total market capitalization of $13.76 million and $59,782.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012172 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.25 or 0.01275100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004455 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021065 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011260 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00048584 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001959 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29.67 or 0.00334046 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00104966 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ALIS is a social media platform specialized for the Japanese market. It is inspired by Steemit and has a similar rewards system. The ALIS ecosystem is powered by an Ethereum token, ALIS. Content creators are rewarded with for their work according to its rating. “
ALIS Token Trading
ALIS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, EtherDelta, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase ALIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALIS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ALIS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.