Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded up 5.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Ambrosus has a market capitalization of $77.21 million and approximately $5.03 million worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ambrosus has traded up 21.1% against the dollar. One Ambrosus token can now be purchased for approximately $0.53 or 0.00006117 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012250 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $111.38 or 0.01283560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004522 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021054 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011549 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00048730 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 175.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002503 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.37 or 0.00326968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00105990 BTC.
Ambrosus Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ambrosus project aims to improve the global food supply chains by creating an ecosystem where the team can record the entire history of products and execute commercial transactions accordingly. Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol and smart contracts, Ambrosus is building a community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety & origins of products. “
Ambrosus Token Trading
Ambrosus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Binance, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Ambrosus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ambrosus must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ambrosus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.