A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for CDK Global (NASDAQ: CDK):
- 1/31/2018 – CDK Global was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $80.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “CDK Global, Inc. provides integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail industry. The Company operates in three segments: Automotive Retail Solutions North America, Automotive Retail Solutions International, and Digital Marketing Solutions. It integrates workflow processes from pre-sale targeted advertising and marketing campaigns to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles. CDK Global, Inc. is based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. “
- 1/31/2018 – CDK Global had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $76.00 to $77.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 1/31/2018 – CDK Global had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. They now have a $80.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $75.00.
- 1/23/2018 – CDK Global was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/17/2018 – CDK Global was downgraded by analysts at Barrington Research from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $75.00 price target on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
Shares of CDK Global Inc (CDK) traded up $4.15 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $70.81. The company had a trading volume of 2,256,039 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,330,000. CDK Global Inc has a 1 year low of $59.33 and a 1 year high of $76.04. The firm has a market cap of $9,740.00, a P/E ratio of 31.33, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.36 and a beta of 0.70. The company has a quick ratio of 1.97, a current ratio of 1.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -11.19.
CDK Global (NASDAQ:CDK) last announced its earnings results on Tuesday, January 30th. The software maker reported $0.87 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.70 by $0.17. CDK Global had a negative return on equity of 5,261.95% and a net margin of 14.29%. The company had revenue of $561.70 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $564.94 million. During the same period last year, the business posted $0.55 EPS. CDK Global’s revenue for the quarter was up 2.5% on a year-over-year basis. sell-side analysts expect that CDK Global Inc will post 3.26 EPS for the current year.
CDK Global, Inc provides integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions. The Company’s segments include Retail Solutions North America, Advertising North America and CDK International. Through its Retail Solutions North America segment, the Company provides technology-based solutions, including automotive Website platforms, that help automotive retailers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and other industry participants manage the acquisition, sale, financing, insuring, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles.
Receive News & Ratings for CDK Global Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CDK Global Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.