Nokia Oyj (NYSE: NOK) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 2/6/2018 – Nokia Oyj was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Nokia reported better-than-expected results in the fourth quarter of 2017. Earnings also improved substantially from the year ago levels. With improved conditions in North America, Nokia's Networks unit is expected to witness some improvement. Notably, net sales are expected to decline less this year compared to what was previously expected. Moreover, rollouts of next-generation 5G networks are anticipated to improve market conditions significantly in 2019 and 2020. However, the top line in the fourth quarter has been hurt by adverse foreign currency movements. Also, revenues at the networks unit declined 4% year over year. Shares of Nokia have underperformed its industry in a year.”
- 2/5/2018 – Nokia Oyj was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 2/5/2018 – Nokia Oyj was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $5.54 price target on the stock.
- 2/2/2018 – Nokia Oyj was upgraded by analysts at MKM Partners from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $7.50 price target on the stock, up previously from $5.50.
- 2/1/2018 – Nokia Oyj had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/29/2018 – Nokia Oyj was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $5.54 price target on the stock.
- 1/18/2018 – Nokia Oyj had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- 1/5/2018 – Nokia Oyj was downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $5.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $4.89.
Shares of Nokia Oyj (NYSE:NOK) opened at $5.40 on Monday. The company has a current ratio of 1.55, a quick ratio of 1.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.21. The firm has a market capitalization of $30,410.13, a price-to-earnings ratio of -17.42, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.32 and a beta of 1.31. Nokia Oyj has a 1 year low of $4.51 and a 1 year high of $6.65.
Nokia Oyj (NYSE:NOK) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, February 1st. The technology company reported $0.15 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.11 by $0.04. The business had revenue of $6.67 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $6.41 billion. Nokia Oyj had a positive return on equity of 10.80% and a negative net margin of 6.37%. Nokia Oyj’s revenue was down .7% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the company posted $0.12 EPS. equities research analysts predict that Nokia Oyj will post 0.31 earnings per share for the current year.
Nokia Oyj is a Finland-based company engaged in the network and Internet protocol (IP) infrastructure, software, and related services market. The Company’s businesses include Nokia Networks and Nokia Technologies. The Company’s segments include Ultra Broadband Networks, IP Networks and Applications, and Nokia Technologies.
Receive News & Ratings for Nokia Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nokia Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.