EQT (NYSE: EQT) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/12/2018 – EQT was upgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $77.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $45.73. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 2/2/2018 – EQT was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/30/2018 – EQT was given a new $65.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/24/2018 – EQT had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $63.00 to $59.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 1/22/2018 – EQT had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc. They now have a $79.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/9/2018 – EQT was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “EQT Corporation’s pricing chart is unimpressive and reflects weaknesses over the period of last six months. The company lost 2%, underperforming the industry’s 21.1% increase. Prolonged weakness in natural gas prices are expected to further hamper financials for the company. Eventually the company is paying dividend yield much lesser than industry. EQT is also facing pressure on top line. Over the past three years (2014–2016), total revenues declined at a CAGR of 19.3%. During first nine months of 2017, EQT’s expenses related to transportation and processing activities surged more than 61%. If the trend continues, the company’s revenues might get affected. Additionally, lack of geographical diversification also raises EQT Corporation’s risk profile. As such, we remain concerned about the company’s near-term prospects.”
- 12/31/2017 – EQT was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/26/2017 – EQT had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $75.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/20/2017 – EQT was given a new $77.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 12/20/2017 – EQT was given a new $62.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 12/14/2017 – EQT had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $64.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of EQT Co. (NYSE EQT) traded up $2.04 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $47.77. The stock had a trading volume of 4,466,768 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,784,959. The firm has a market cap of $12,560.00, a PE ratio of 238.85, a PEG ratio of 1.82 and a beta of 0.70. The company has a current ratio of 0.60, a quick ratio of 0.60 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.29. EQT Co. has a fifty-two week low of $43.70 and a fifty-two week high of $67.84.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, March 1st. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, February 14th will be issued a $0.03 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, February 13th. This represents a $0.12 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.25%. EQT’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 60.00%.
EQT Corporation is a natural gas company. The Company operates through three segments: EQT Production, EQT Gathering and EQT Transmission. The EQT Production segment includes its exploration for, and development and production of, natural gas, natural gas liquids and a limited amount of crude oil, primarily in the Appalachian Basin.
Receive News & Ratings for EQT Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EQT Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.