AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One AntiBitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0072 or 0.00000082 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, AntiBitcoin has traded up 4% against the US dollar. AntiBitcoin has a total market capitalization of $125,047.00 and approximately $514.00 worth of AntiBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,755.08 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,286.94 or 0.14739100 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047450 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.88 or 0.00342192 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00031344 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00029411 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $154.45 or 0.01768890 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004740 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004134 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anti Bitcoin was created as a symbol against greed and dishonesty inside the cryptocurrency community, it seeks to point out bitcoin's greatest flaws, such as market manipulation by small groups of individuals. “
Buying and Selling AntiBitcoin
AntiBitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy AntiBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AntiBitcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AntiBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AntiBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AntiBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.