AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Over the last week, AppCoins has traded up 16.9% against the dollar. One AppCoins token can currently be bought for about $0.63 or 0.00007223 BTC on exchanges. AppCoins has a total market capitalization of $63.02 million and $2.79 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.01 or 0.01284420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004513 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021092 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048678 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 137% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.92 or 0.00320217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00105735 BTC.
AppCoins Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not presently possible to buy AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.