Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded up 7.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 12th. One Aragon token can now be purchased for approximately $4.56 or 0.00052733 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Bittrex and Liqui. Aragon has a total market cap of $121.63 million and approximately $328,586.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Aragon has traded 11.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012298 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $111.17 or 0.01287310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021089 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011578 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048707 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 154.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002261 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.16 or 0.00325733 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00105949 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Buying and Selling Aragon
Aragon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Aragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aragon must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.