Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. Ardor has a market cap of $519.22 million and $11.62 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ardor token can now be bought for about $0.52 or 0.00005978 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, AEX, Poloniex and HitBTC. During the last week, Ardor has traded 30.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.52 or 0.00144011 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00031128 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00016440 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00035852 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010351 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000292 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ardor is a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform that will allow users to create their own child chains with specific settings for asset issuance. Ardor is the evolution of the NXT blockchain and offers many advantages over its predecessor, both in functionality and in scalability. ARDR, the Main Chain tokens are the backbone of the platform, they will be used maintain the blockchain and forge tokens from tx fees, which is the equivalent of Mining in the NXT Proof of Stake (PoS) protocol. The distribution process for Ardor started on the 14th of July and lasted until 12th of October. During this time hourly snapshots of NXT Balances were taken and averaged, the balance was then given to holders on a 1 to 1 scale. ARDR issued as an asset on the NXT 1.9 Blockchain until the full release of the Ardor Platform in Q3 of 2017. A second set of tokens will be given to users according to their NXT holding on the day the first block of Ardor is mined, meaning that the balance won’t be measured and averaged over a period of time, but will instead be given on a 0.5 – 1 scale according to the one snapshot taken at the moment of the Genesis Block. These tokens will house the features of the first Ardor child chain. “
Buying and Selling Ardor
Ardor can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Poloniex, AEX and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to buy Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ardor must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.