Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded up 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. One Ark coin can currently be bought for $4.01 or 0.00046588 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Bit-Z, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. Over the last seven days, Ark has traded up 13.6% against the U.S. dollar. Ark has a total market capitalization of $403.05 million and $1.76 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00101171 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005584 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002332 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003150 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00016510 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002417 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ark is a cryptocurrency platform built on top an improved Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) system derived from Lisk, Crypti, and BitShares. It uses Smart Bridges to communicate with other (new and existing) blockchains to further increase its reach, providing a wider range of features in a single place. Ark plans to stimulate cryptocurrency mass adoption by offering multiple consumer tools like a card network, game tokens, anonymous transactions, multi-signature accounts, and others. Adding more features and tools along the way. “
Ark Coin Trading
Ark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bittrex, Bit-Z, COSS, Binance, Upbit, Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Ark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.