ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 12th. ArtByte has a total market capitalization of $10.46 million and $48,076.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ArtByte coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0132 or 0.00000152 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit. Over the last week, ArtByte has traded up 49.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $158.61 or 0.01819890 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004145 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006330 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009265 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00026714 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004581 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00036210 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002066 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArtByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.