AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded up 6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One AsiaCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0072 or 0.00000083 BTC on popular exchanges. AsiaCoin has a total market capitalization of $9.49 million and $9,895.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, AsiaCoin has traded 36.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $158.93 or 0.01818470 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004145 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006295 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009157 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00026714 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004581 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00036210 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002066 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
Buying and Selling AsiaCoin
AsiaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy AsiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AsiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.