ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded up 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 12th. ATBCoin has a market cap of $17.11 million and approximately $2.47 million worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, ATBCoin has traded up 37.8% against the U.S. dollar. One ATBCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.42 or 0.00004706 BTC on major exchanges including TOPBTC, Exrates, BTC-Alpha and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,926.57 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,283.91 or 0.14456200 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00048100 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.55 or 0.00366552 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00033683 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00029231 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $154.13 or 0.01724470 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003722 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002278 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ATB coin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency designed to solve some of the most pressing issues in the current crypto landscape, such as scalability, energency efficiency and more. ATB coin features some of the most recent technologies in the blockchain space such as the SegWit update and Lightning Network making it more efficient, flexible, and agile. ATB coin comes with an array of lightweight and user-friendly wallets—for desktop, iOS, Android, and web.”
Buying and Selling ATBCoin
ATBCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Exrates, BTC-Alpha, TOPBTC and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy ATBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATBCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ATBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.