ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded up 8.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 12th. One ATLANT token can currently be bought for $0.56 or 0.00006487 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit, Mercatox and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, ATLANT has traded up 47.4% against the dollar. ATLANT has a total market capitalization of $7.45 million and $66,885.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012213 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $113.60 or 0.01307620 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004476 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011478 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048582 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 73.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002051 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.00 or 0.00322344 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00105341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atlant Platform is building a global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology. Atlant is using an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for growth capital rather than traditional venture capital and shareholders. With a secure, tamper-proof system based on the blockchain, users can trade parcels of property on Atlant's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental deals, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer). “
ATLANT Token Trading
ATLANT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Mercatox and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase ATLANT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATLANT must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ATLANT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.