AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 12th. During the last seven days, AudioCoin has traded 29.1% higher against the dollar. AudioCoin has a total market capitalization of $5.97 million and approximately $4,095.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AudioCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0070 or 0.00000081 BTC on popular exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.09 or 0.00530566 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010481 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007277 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003172 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00000881 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009198 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00145500 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00043502 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
AudioCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
AudioCoin Coin Trading
AudioCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase AudioCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AudioCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AudioCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.