Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. One Augur token can now be bought for approximately $53.07 or 0.00617076 BTC on major exchanges including Abucoins, Radar Relay, BigONE and Exrates. In the last week, Augur has traded 16.9% higher against the dollar. Augur has a total market capitalization of $583.82 million and approximately $9.76 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012275 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $111.22 or 0.01293140 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004527 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021137 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011707 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00049673 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 392.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002147 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.05 or 0.00337715 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00106285 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Prediction markets are widely considered the best forecasting tool. Augur is an open, global platform where anyone anywhere can create, monitor or trade in prediction markets about any topic. Think of it as an “Early Warning System'' with the most accurate event forecasts, a potential “Google Search”, “Bloomberg Terminal” or “Reuters Terminal” for crowdsourced event forecasts. The system plans to use the “Wisdom of Crowds'' (“collective intelligence'') via market incentives, “Long Tail'' dynamics and blockchain technology to securely generate a more accurate, robust and unfiltered array of dynamic event forecasts than any alternative can match. Augur is decentralized, self-regulating, pseudonymous and autonomous. It offers the promise of markets without exposure to counterparty risk, principal-agent problems or central points of control, failure or censorship. No person is ever in direct control of someone else’s funds or in a position to single-handedly threaten the system’s integrity. The software is comprised of smart contracts perpetually deployed on a blockchain network, which enables applications deployed to be immune to local outages while benefiting from the entire community's security. All interactions with markets are communicated as database transactions between unique accounts powered by immutable software instructions. “
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Mercatox, Radar Relay, Liqui, Gate.io, Exrates, LiteBit.eu, Gatehub, Livecoin, HitBTC, Qryptos, RippleFox, IDEX, Upbit, Cobinhood, Kraken, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, ChaoEX, Abucoins, Bittrex, BigONE, Mr. Exchange and Gatecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.