Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Auroracoin has a total market capitalization of $15.95 million and $87,944.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Auroracoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.84 or 0.00021129 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, ISX and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Auroracoin has traded 45% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001165 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00078583 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000178 BTC.
Auroracoin Coin Profile
Auroracoin Coin Trading
Auroracoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ISX, Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Auroracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.