Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. Bancor has a market capitalization of $198.93 million and $3.54 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bancor has traded up 14.4% against the dollar. One Bancor token can now be bought for about $5.14 or 0.00058877 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, AEX, EtherDelta and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012260 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.65 or 0.01291480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004514 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021151 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011481 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00048832 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 181.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002131 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.92 or 0.00331490 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.27 or 0.00106284 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Buying and Selling Bancor
Bancor can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Binance, Bancor Network, Bittrex, Liqui, COSS and AEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Bancor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bancor must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bancor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.