BCE (TSE: BCE) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/12/2018 – BCE had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from C$68.00 to C$62.00.
- 2/9/2018 – BCE had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from C$61.00 to C$59.00.
- 2/9/2018 – BCE had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a C$61.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – BCE had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc from C$66.00 to C$64.00.
- 2/9/2018 – BCE had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$59.00 to C$58.00.
- 2/2/2018 – BCE had its price target lowered by analysts at Scotiabank from C$61.00 to C$59.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 2/1/2018 – BCE had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$64.00 to C$63.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/12/2018 – BCE was downgraded by analysts at Desjardins from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
BCE Inc. (BCE) traded up C$0.91 on Monday, hitting C$56.73. 1,608,874 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,778,704. BCE Inc. has a twelve month low of C$54.44 and a twelve month high of C$63.00. The company has a market capitalization of $50,290.00, a PE ratio of 17.56 and a beta of -0.08.
BCE (TSE:BCE) (NYSE:BCE) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, February 8th. The company reported C$0.76 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of C$0.74 by C$0.02. BCE had a net margin of 14.39% and a return on equity of 20.55%. The business had revenue of C$5.96 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$5.95 billion. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted $0.62 earnings per share.
BCE Inc is a communications company. The Company’s segments include Bell Wireless, Bell Wireline and Bell Media. Its Bell Wireless segment provides wireless voice and data communications products and services to its residential, small and medium-sized business and large enterprise customers across Canada.
Receive News & Ratings for BCE Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BCE Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.