Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. Binance Coin has a total market cap of $918.92 million and $68.54 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Binance Coin has traded 26% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Binance Coin token can currently be purchased for about $9.28 or 0.00106740 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Binance.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012336 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.11 or 0.01300940 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004537 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021209 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011530 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00049660 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 482.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002050 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29.30 or 0.00336998 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002552 BTC.
About Binance Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.