Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded 5.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Bismuth has a market capitalization of $11.28 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bismuth has traded flat against the US dollar. One Bismuth coin can currently be purchased for about $1.47 or 0.00017000 BTC on exchanges including Heat Wallet and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000801 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002180 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003431 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001915 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001351 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000440 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bismuth is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA224 algorithm. It comes with a set of dApps supplied as interpretation engines, which prevent blockchain bloat. On-chain messaging and data storage is available in both public and encrypted forms. By reformulating the cryptocurrency code Bismuth aims to simplify its readability, make it compatible across all platforms and integrate it into business solutions. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivatives, it is only inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers. “
Bismuth Coin Trading
Bismuth can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. It is not currently possible to purchase Bismuth directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bismuth must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bismuth using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.