BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 11.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One BitBay coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0785 or 0.00000900 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, C-CEX and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, BitBay has traded 30.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. BitBay has a market cap of $79.25 million and approximately $739,885.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.82 or 0.00341983 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003559 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00069375 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 38.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008102 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001430 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
BitBay Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is not possible to purchase BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.