BitBean (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. BitBean has a market cap of $58.75 million and approximately $1.98 million worth of BitBean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBean coin can now be bought for about $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, BitBean has traded up 39.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00049596 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $106.11 or 0.01201790 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00018745 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 56.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005931 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00035832 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003952 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009549 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 40.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00012682 BTC.
BitBean Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative crypto currency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “
BitBean Coin Trading
BitBean can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase BitBean directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBean must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.