bitCNY (CURRENCY:BITCNY) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One bitCNY token can currently be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00001864 BTC on major exchanges including AEX, BitShares Asset Exchange, Coinbene and OpenLedger DEX. Over the last week, bitCNY has traded 5.8% lower against the dollar. bitCNY has a market cap of $35.06 million and $44.27 million worth of bitCNY was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012187 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $113.07 or 0.01282560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004479 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00020963 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011358 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048217 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002109 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $29.71 or 0.00336995 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00104806 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “bitCNY is a market pegged asset (MPA) issued on the Bitshares platform, these assets are known as bitassets or smartcoins. Smartcoins always have 100% or more of its value backed by BitShares (BTS), and can be redeemed for it at any time. Since the exchange rate of BTS to CNY can change, the blockchain protocol deals with increasing and decreasing supply accordingly. This allows users to trade and transfer stable priced tokens across the blockchain and to trade real world commodities like gold and silver in a decentralized manner. “
bitCNY Token Trading
bitCNY can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Coinbene, BitShares Asset Exchange and AEX. It is not presently possible to buy bitCNY directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitCNY must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy bitCNY using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for bitCNY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitCNY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.