Bitcoin Plus (CURRENCY:XBC) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 12th. One Bitcoin Plus coin can currently be bought for about $67.03 or 0.00765399 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Lbank, QuadrigaCX and CoolCoin. Bitcoin Plus has a market cap of $7.04 million and approximately $24,991.00 worth of Bitcoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Plus has traded 49.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.86 or 0.00089758 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00103187 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00051370 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004178 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00035624 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00110955 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000224 BTC.
Bitcoin Plus Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Plus is a Bitcoin advance adding features such as proof of stake with a 10% annnualised interest rate. “
Bitcoin Plus Coin Trading
Bitcoin Plus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Quoine, Gatecoin, CoinsBank, Bitcoin Indonesia, Liqui, CoinExchange, Mr. Exchange, Negocie Coins, GetBTC, YoBit, Bibox, Allcoin, Coinfloor, Paribu, Coinsquare, Poloniex, Kucoin, Livecoin, Bittrex, Binance, Koinex, Cryptopia, AEX, BX Thailand, BCC Exchange, CEX.IO, BTCBOX, BitBay, Tidex, ZB.COM, QuadrigaCX, BitMEX, Lbank, Foxbit, Exmo, WEX, Coinroom, Bitfinex, EXX, Gatehub, BL3P, Bit-Z, CoinsMarkets, Coinnest, Bitstamp, itBit, Zaif, ACX, Gemini, Mercado Bitcoin, Luno, Huobi, RightBTC, OKEx, Gate.io, HitBTC, BTCC, BitGrail, Coinone, Kraken, BTCTurk, bitFlyer, BTC Markets, Independent Reserve, Bitbank, Bitonic, CoolCoin, Korbit, Coinrail, Fisco, CoinEgg, OEX, Bithumb and GDAX. It is not presently possible to purchase Bitcoin Plus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Plus must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.