BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded up 2.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. During the last seven days, BitcoinDark has traded 27.3% higher against the US dollar. BitcoinDark has a market capitalization of $134.09 million and approximately $42,362.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitcoinDark coin can now be bought for $104.04 or 0.01202610 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00051411 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00019277 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004458 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00035957 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003928 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009121 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 33.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00013581 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
Buying and Selling BitcoinDark
BitcoinDark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to buy BitcoinDark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinDark must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitcoinDark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinDark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.