Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One Bitcore coin can now be purchased for approximately $24.74 or 0.00283590 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, Cryptopia, HitBTC and C-CEX. During the last seven days, Bitcore has traded up 13.2% against the dollar. Bitcore has a total market cap of $280.80 million and approximately $1.69 million worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,750.34 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $864.84 or 0.09914730 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,272.49 or 0.14588100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.28 or 0.01814500 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $245.66 or 0.02816300 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $28.13 or 0.00322486 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.34 or 0.01471360 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $467.53 or 0.05359850 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00109775 BTC.
Bitcore Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, C-CEX, Cryptopia and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to buy Bitcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.