Bitdeal (CURRENCY:BDL) traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 12th. Bitdeal has a market cap of $5.39 million and approximately $46,618.00 worth of Bitdeal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitdeal coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0307 or 0.00000352 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and C-CEX. In the last seven days, Bitdeal has traded 31% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.06 or 0.01822400 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004152 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006299 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009237 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00026859 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00036787 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004574 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002066 BTC.
Bitdeal Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitdeal is a digital currency that allows two willing parties to conduct safe and private transactions anywhere around the world. “
Buying and Selling Bitdeal
Bitdeal can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Bitdeal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitdeal must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitdeal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitdeal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitdeal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.