BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 5.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 12th. BlackCoin has a total market cap of $24.07 million and approximately $570,387.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, BlackCoin has traded 32.5% higher against the dollar. One BlackCoin coin can now be bought for $0.31 or 0.00003561 BTC on major exchanges including Tux Exchange, AEX, Bittrex and Bleutrade.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.72 or 0.00337151 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00067748 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008565 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 41.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000835 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlackCoin has seen initial success due to its innovative features. The coin has incorporated bitcoin upgrades to reduce transaction risk. The coin initially uses proof of work as well as proof of stake, with the proof of work being dropped after the 10000th block. The advantages of Blackcoins proof of stake is that it has extremely fast transaction confirmation times at ten seconds – compared to bitcoins ten minutes plus. The other bonus is the low energy consumption without PoW mining. Interest is paid annually at a 1% rate – well below the present global average. “
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Bittylicious, AEX, Poloniex, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Tux Exchange, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bittrex and CoinEgg. It is not possible to buy BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.