BLOCKv (CURRENCY:VEE) traded up 4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. During the last week, BLOCKv has traded up 12.8% against the dollar. One BLOCKv token can now be bought for $0.0687 or 0.00000788 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and OKEx. BLOCKv has a market cap of $102.66 million and approximately $582,309.00 worth of BLOCKv was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012260 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $112.65 or 0.01291480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004514 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021151 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011481 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00048832 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 181.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002131 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.92 or 0.00331490 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.27 or 0.00106284 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BLOCKv is a shared protocol for the blockchain developer stack. It enables the creation of smart digital objects (vAtoms) on different blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum and EON. vAtoms provide the holder with the all the advantages of cryptocurrency such as scarcity, ownership, and tradability, but can also take the form of collectibles, coupons, loyalty programs, gift cards, game items and much more, allowing users to own a virtual object much like you own a physical object. The V (VEE) token is an ERC20 token that powers all operations within the BLOCKv platform. “
Buying and Selling BLOCKv
BLOCKv can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and OKEx. It is not possible to buy BLOCKv directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLOCKv must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BLOCKv using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLOCKv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLOCKv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.