BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 16.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. During the last week, BLUE has traded up 10.6% against the US dollar. One BLUE token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.44 or 0.00004897 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, IDEX and EtherDelta. BLUE has a total market cap of $15.96 million and $15,518.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012118 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.05 or 0.01282510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004435 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00020983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011280 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00049025 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001869 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.90 or 0.00336191 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00104615 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, CoinExchange and IDEX. It is not possible to buy BLUE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.