Bodhi (CURRENCY:BOT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Bodhi has a total market cap of $23.70 million and approximately $1.17 million worth of Bodhi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bodhi token can now be purchased for $0.59 or 0.00006608 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, Gate.io, Allcoin and EXX. In the last week, Bodhi has traded 28.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012203 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.04 or 0.01274640 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004454 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00020935 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011164 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00048861 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.66 or 0.00331261 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00104128 BTC.
Bodhi Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ArkDAO is a decentalized application built on Ethereum where users can list newly created cryptocurrencies for a 1 ETH antispam fee, and where the community can easy find them in real time manually, or via smart contract. ARK is the first Collaborative Market – A group of microeconomical actors joining together to offer a service to the public, all ruled by a trustless smart contract. When someone lists a new coin, the fee will be paid to one of the BOT holders. A trustless multiplexer pointer then redirects the next user to another bot randomly, until all the all BOTs have received been “used” and the cycle restarts. “
Buying and Selling Bodhi
Bodhi can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Gate.io, Allcoin, Lbank and EXX. It is not currently possible to buy Bodhi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bodhi must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bodhi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bodhi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bodhi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.